Completed Final Forms Registration and Physicals Dated After 4/15/19 Are Due Before First Practice Or Tryout!
For questions, email the GMS Athletic Secretary, Kate Breazeale at email@example.com
1. Improving physical skills and exercise habits which promote good
2. Developing strong and lasting friendships.
3. Learning sportsmanship and all the ensuing characteristics, such as
honesty, perseverance, and….
4. Developing the understanding that the rules of a game are similar to
the rules of everyday life.
1. Athletic participation is a privilege, not a right.
2. Participation is for those who have the skills, attitudes, and desire to
improve in their respective sports.
3. Success is not measured by the win/loss record.
4. The coaching staff, athletes, administration, parents, and fans should never act in a manner that would be detrimental to the school and/or the community.
All Athletic cancellations will be determined after 2 p.m. on the day of the event.
Please note: The Court of Appeals has a new ruling that allows schools to designate “gun free” school zones including buildings, stadiums, and other venues. The case is Michigan Open Carry v Clio Area School District, published on 12/15/2016.
7th Volleyball 2 Teams
8th Volleyball 2 Teams
7/8th Girl’s Tennis 2 Teams
Co-Ed Cross Country 1 Team
7th Boy’s Soccer 1 Team
8th Boy’s Soccer 1 Team
7th Boy’s Basketball 2 Teams
8th Boy’s Basketball 2 Teams
7th Competitive Cheer 1 Team
8th Competitive Cheer 1 Team
7/8th Girl’s Swimming 1 Team
7/8th Girl’s Diving 1 Team
7th Girl’s Basketball 2 Teams
8th Girl’s Basketball 2 Teams
7/8th Wrestling 1 Team
7/8th Boy’s Swimming 1 Team
7/8th Boy’s Diving 1 Team
7/8th Girl’s Track 1 Team
7/8th Boy’s Track 1 Team
7/8th Boy’s Tennis 2 Teams
7th Girl’s Soccer 1 Team
8th Girl’s Soccer 1 Team